Monday, August 8, 2011

Visit to the doctor + school

The result of 2 hours and 6-7 blood tests at the doctor.
I won't tell you anymore about it, because it might be nothing. I'll get the results in 1-2 weeks, and I'll let you know then. Meanwhile, I'll try to stay positive and try not to worry. :)


Moreover... I got the results from my university today, and... I got in. I didn't react the way I thought I would.. while mom and my sister got all excited, I got disappointed, almost sad. Ok, honestly I was sad, because I thought about how I can't handle long distance relationships, and if I'm not close to my boyfriend, I don't think I can do it... And since when do we (I) have to choose between love and education? What is this - 1920?
       I'm about 90% sure of my choice to move to Denmark instead, because I can get an education there as well. It's not like this was my last chance to go to school. Plus, I think Mads is more important, he is more important to me, than an education I might not like. And even if we won't end up getting married and all that, it's worth a shot. :) haha
       Some people might find this a bit stupid, that I'm a hopeless romantic for not immediately choosing that great education, but it is my choice and my life, and I'm happy as long as my family is supportive no matter what decision I make. ♥
       There is this quote; "Don’t let someone become a priority in your life when you are always just an option in theirs"...  and I really hope that's not what I'm doing. No offense, bäbisliten, I know you think I'm amazing. ;) 

Have a nice evening, everybody!


5 comments:

Shing Er said...

Awww, what a sweet girlfriend! Your boyfriend must be happy to have you. :) Well, wherever you go, I'm sure everything will turn out well!

Jeongie said...

As you said: It's your life and your choice! ^^
I personally think it is SO super sweet of you and I hope the best for both of you! :D
Will you move to Copenhagen then?

maow021 said...

Hey tirin! Choosing your boyfriend over an education is not stupid at all. I did the very same choice a few years ago, and I had already gone through half of that education. Now I'm getting married to the very same guy next summer, so if you really love this Mads-dude I think you should give it a shot. It's just as you say; you can get an education there just as well as you can get one in sweden. I say go for it :) Good luck!

Tirin said...

Thank you, guys :)

Jeongie: not to copenhagen, but to a suburb of copenhagen!

maow021: aww that's sweet, i'm happy for you ^^

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

♥♥