Friday, August 12, 2011

Pose failure


Went for a walk with David today! Haven't seen him for weeks since he's been in Greece on vacation. And I know I look pale, but summer is pretty much over and I have to be careful in the sun anyway... ._. But I finally took an ego pic (with him)! Haven't been camwhoring since Sunday! lol Actually, I haven't even done my makeup since Sunday!

In the second picture of David I forced him to pose! I told him to make a heart with his arms, but he failed... Too bad :/

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I can't believe I'm moving soon! I've lived here in Västerås my whole life (but I've been wanting to move since I was about 15, so it's about time)... I just need to hear from the doctor, and then I can buy my ticket!
     I also can't believe I'm choosing a guy over school! xD If this would've been a few years ago, or even one year ago, all this would've been impossible. Guess I've changed quite a bit... So there, Mads, you better understand how important you are to me, and I also expect you never to buy a disgusting insect as a pet because then I'm OUT! :( LOL

Have a nice evening everybody, I'm gonna watch zombie movies tonight!


2 comments:

みえーちゃん said...

i really adore your hair and stlye!!
go on with it~ ♥
have a nice day!

MikuSaeko said...

thank you for commenting on my blog:D
and you have perfect makeup its so gorgeous.your like barbie hehe
<3