Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Horror movie tips?


Isn't it the best feeling when your mom comes in to your room at 8am a free day, rolls up the curtains and makes things fall to the floor without picking them up, only because a painter is coming? How lovely...

I'm starting the day with breakfast while watching a horror movie, just haven't decided which one yet. Anyone who's got any tips of a great horror film? I love zombie movies, but today I feel like a serial killer movie... or do I...? Hmmm...

I'll blog later, but for now I just need to eat! Starving :(


2 comments:

☆shawna☆ said...

I need to know some gooood horror movies, im running out of things to watch T_T I'm very particular about movies though~ I don't have anything to suggest but waiting to see if anyone else suggests something good :)

Tirin said...

yeah i know! i was looking through free-horror-movies.com to hopefully find something xD