Friday, July 8, 2011

Nelly's design competition

I decided to join the design competition on Nelly.com, since I was bored and had nothing to do. I made two dresses, one cute with floral pattern and another Barbie dress (because I really want one, so it should win so I can get one, LOL). Whatcha think? ;D

Mina designade klänning på NELLY.COM
Hjälp mig att vinna, rösta på min klänning här!
Help me win, vote for my dress here!

Mina designade klänning på NELLY.COM
Mina designade klänning på NELLY.COM

I think it would've been better if we could draw a dress and send it to them because I know exactly what the dress of my dreams look like! Aww I couldn't design it since you couldn't make the dresses however you wanted... But it's whatever! Too bad I didn't join the competition earlier, will be really hard to get votes now since it's so close to the end! haha But please vote for me! ♥

By the way, I'm sure you noticed I changed a few things here on the blog (for instance the background and header). I like this style so much better! It's much more me. ^^

No comments: