Thursday, July 21, 2011

Here's the dog...

"Old" picture of Mr. David and I (love his expression, lol)

Hey guys! The dog is here now and he's a sweetheart as usual :) Although I already have scratches on my legs because he gets so happy to see me in the mornings and when we're going for walks, lol. Oh well, it's worth it! Here's a picture of him and his reaction when he sees that you are holding a piece of candy:

Adorable! xD

So tomorrow I'm going out with friends to celebrate Lina's bday! Will be fun :) Just that I have to leave the dog that evening... but my parents are home, so he'll be fine! Hopefully I'll remember to take photos!

Have a nice day! ~☆


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skulle du gilla om Mads höll på och fotade sig med en annan tjej? Tror inte det.

Tirin said...

hahaha vaaa? david är en av mina bästa vänner, har känt honom i omkring 7 år xD lägg dig inte i saker du inte vet något om

Valentin12 said...

Ummm... Om jag hade ett problem med det, då kunne jag själv säga det. Jag läser bloggen, så jag ser det ju också, so mind your own business please :)

Martina D. said...

Aww, he looks so so cute & sweet!