Friday, July 15, 2011

Makeup post

Hej hej! Hope everyone's doing great today :) I felt like going outdoors even though it was rainy, haha. I wanted to try a new makeup style; lots of black and lots of lashes (and not as girly). I'm wearing 3 pairs of falsies, two top and one bottom.

Top: Gina Tricot
Jacket: H&M
Denim shorts: Diwa
Boots: Roots
Bracelets: ASOS
Headband: It's actually some kind of belt for a jacket, lol
I look like a warrior woman from some kind of action movie! LOL Just imagine me holding a bigass shotgun or something xD  

And here's my makeup! I don't know if you've noticed, but I've stopped using circle lenses. Mostly because I only have one pair left (my other ones broke, like literally), but also because they mess up my tear ducts! When I'm wearing contacts I start crying and I feel like I have a cold or something... It often feels better after a while, but when I take them out it feels the same again! I guess I'm too sensitive :/ I might as well add that it's not because I don't keep them clean, etc. From this angle I don't think I need circle lenses anyway :3

Btw, are there popup windows on my blog? Wtf...

Anyhow, the guests will arrive soon so I have to change, but I might blog later because I want to share with you the best movie (well, TV series) ever! I recognize myself sooo much in it... it's pretty sad, but I'll tell you more about it later. Have a nice evening ~☆


5 comments:

La fleur du mal said...

Sexy Outfit :)

Sofia said...

Ha en bra dag!
Kram :)

Miss.XoXo said...

I am loving your outfit, you are really rockin' those shorts! very pretty

Mikirin~☆ said...

Love your makeup and style!!! *__*

Tirin said...

Thank you! :)