Wednesday, July 20, 2011

H&M magazine

I sat outdoors this morning reading the H&M magazine, filled with fall fashion! Do people get this magazine in other countries? Because I really like it, it's a great inspiration source :) And being from Västerås (which is where the first H&M store was founded), H&M is one of my favorite clothing stores - at least in fall! That's my favorite season for shopping (but unfortunately also the most expensive clothes?)! ♥

Here's some inspiration, click for bigger photos;


If you don't get the magazine where you live, you can of course just visit H&M's website to get inspired :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm from germany, and got those magazine on monday :)

Tirin said...

ok cool xD didn't know if they were international

Caandy★ said...

Humm i'm from France. I think this magazine doesn't exist here lol.. U_U

☆shawna☆ said...

Crazy its like the middle of july and fall fashion is already coming in~
I didn't even buy anything for the summer yet LOL