Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cleaning out the basement...

Picture from the hotel in Italy
Rocking the "I'm gonna kill you"-look

Today I've been cleaning the whole day, getting rid of old stuff in the basement. I did good. 8-) Believe it or not, I even got rid of some shoes! But on the other hand, I found my mom's old shoes and decided to keep some of them - for instance a pair of red flats! Also, now I won't have to buy new winter boots because I have so many! Great success (that's with the Borat accent)! ;D

Mom and I found her old diary, from when she was 14-16 years old, so my sister and I have been reading it and laughing, haha. :) Wonder if my future kids would laugh at my diaries... Hope they'll never find them!

I never did my makeup today, too busy cleaning... but tomorrow I'll try a red lipstick, I think, and try on my "new" red flats with a cute dress!

Have a nice evening, everybody! ^^


1 comment:

나니 said...

I always wonder what you look like without makeup xD Esp. when you mention when you don't have time to do your makeup.. *pnders*
I hate cleaning, but I like the finished result of a clean room : D
Haha, my future kids better NOT find my diary EVER!