Monday, July 4, 2011

Blogging from Austria: Day in Florence

Hey guys!! I'm in Austria again, and I have Internet - yaay! xD I've decided to show you pictures from Florence. We went there on day 2 (I think) of our stay in Italy, and it was a nice city! 38 degrees C in the shade though, it wasn't very good for my makeup! LOL

Happy face! Eric didn't want to be in the pic :/

But here he is (whether he wants it or not)!

And again! Why do I look so short? >_<

 Random pics of the city:

I accidently took a picture of a woman taking a picture of people wanting their picture taken! (u.u)b

I'm very sorry for not having blogged much this past month. Kinda difficult when I'm travelling and don't have access to the Internet... but then again, you'll get to see awesome pictures other than my ego pics! Oh yeah ;D

I will go to bed soon because we're getting up early tomorrow to continue our trip back home! but before I go, I just have to say that I loooove the nature here in Austria, and all the cute houses! ♥ Of course Italy was nice too, lol. I really liked Venice (and Montecatini Alto)! I will show you pictures tomorrow or when I get home on the 7th!

Lots of love ♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

rivriv said...

Wow! Looks amazing there!