Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blog title by David: Citronsaft

Today I met with David for the first time since I got back from Italy! n_n' We went to my old schoolyard and talked and stuff. Then, of course, I wanted to take photos, and here are the results:

When I see this photo, I can't help but to think about how short I look! Seriously, I look tiny (I'm blaming it on the fact that I'm wearing flats, which I never do when I meet David since he complains about my height a lot [even though i'm 169cm/5'6,5"], lol)!! Almost like it's understandable that my boyfriend always calls me "liten" (meaning "small"). And no, Mads, this doesn't justify you calling me that! xD

 
I asked David to strike a pose, and this is what happened: 
David dear, what are you doing?


♥ I'll try to start writing a post about more from Italy. Have to write about for instance Pisa! aaand about Montecatini Alto! Such a beautiful place :)

♥ Today's randomness: Did you know the sun is up until around 23:00 here in summer? and of course there's midnight sun in the north!

3 comments:

Chaudie said...

David's so goofy. And you're header looks great! What theme are you going for your blog layout now?

Martina D. said...

Haha :) Nice post! Funny how we girls complain about our height when compared to very tall people like your friend...Although you're not short at all, here where I live ( Sardinia)we all seem little people from Gulliver's travels...lol
:D your friends attempt to strike a pose was pretty good for a start wasn't it?
I love your necklace! Where did you get it from?

I can't wait to read your new entries if you're going to write about Montecatini :)

xxx
=ina=

Tirin said...

Chaudie: Haha yup he is! xD thank you! well i'm not sure, lol. i wanted it more "glamorous" and more me, and since i love leopard pattern and pink, that's what i created :)

Ina: Yeah that's true, i'm above average height so i shouldn't complain xD Oh i've been to Sardinia! didn't think about people's height there though, lol.

haha not very manly, but i suppose his pose will have to do... :P and thanks, i got it from my grandmother ^^