Monday, July 25, 2011

5 weeks and 1 day until my bday :)


Yo what's upppppp? xD Sunny today, yay! I was out with the dog pretty much all day :) and will watch movies with my sister this afternoon. My hair is really messy today because I half-straightened it, haha. So anyway, my boyfriend wanted me to take pictures for him, so I did!

Här får du bäbisliten, med ditt namn och allt :)
 Here are more color varieties:

The necklace is one of the new ones I got the other day when I went shopping. I think it's super pretty ^^ Should be a bit longer though.

Okay that's all for now. Hope you're all having a good start of the week :)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kom du in på nån av utbildningarna? :)

나니 said...

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! : D or well.. VERY early. lol. So I guess it's kinda TOO early. Either way.. xD I wish you a very happy birthday! I'm sure Facebook will remind me when the day comes, as I'll probably be in a HUGE moving-mess on my way to Copenhagen. >_<" *hides*

Tirin said...

Anon: Jag har kommit in på Internationella marknadsföringsprogrammet och står som reserv på journalistik. Så vi får se :P

나니: Haha thank you! xD and yeah it's not that soon, but still, lol! Oh you're moving to Copenhagen? IF i move to denmark in august, we should totally meet someday :D

Anonymous said...

Oh hoppas du kommer in på journalistik! Skulle passa dig perfekt med tanke på hur fängslande du skriver :D