Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Waiting to go shopping...


SUP'? I'm meeting a friend soon, just have to get some lunch first... or not, we just cancelled it because of the rain... Stupid rain :( but later I'm going shopping with my sister! I need some new clothes (but I'll only buy cheap stuff, like from H&M) for my trip to Italy! But right now, since it's raining, I'm sitting indoors eating strawberries with custard ♥

I cut my bangs today! I realized from the pictures from Denmark that they were too long, and I look better with short bangs because of my face shape. Mhmmm, so now I look better! lol

In one month I will get an e-mail about which courses at uni I got in to. Then I have to choose which one I want to take... Aaaarghhh so difficult! haha :( We'll see...

And I'll show you what I bought when I get back from the mall!

3 comments:

나니 said...

YAY for shopping! : D You look absolutely gorgeous and bangs certainly look amazing on you! Have fun ^^v

Tirin said...

Thank yooouuu! ~♥

MeggiEssa said...

Yes, you look gorgeous with the shorter bang and good luck with choosing the courses :)