Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Next destiation

Just thought I would show you where I'm going on vacation!

Tuscany

We're going to be staying in Tuscany and visit different cities in northern Italy. For instance:

Florence

and

Venice

I've only been to Rome and Pompeii (and Sardinia [which is an Italian island]) before, so I'm really looking forward to seeing those places. :) Although I'll probably be hearing "Barbie!" a lot this year as well.. lol.

The pictures in this post do not belong to me and were found on google. :)

2 comments:

Axel said...

Be sure to pay a visit to Lago di Como... one of the most beautiful places in northern Italy... and if you're lucky, you'll meet George Clooney (or at least get hushed away by his bodyguards...)

Have a nice trip!

나니 said...

I LOVE TUSCANY! It's a BEAUTIFUL place! : D