Monday, June 6, 2011

National day ~♥

Oh, dear June 6th, our beloved nation's day :) I went to "Djäkneberget" (it's like a hill with a park, restaurant and stuff) to listened to artists sing and talk. There were soooo many people! Crazy! I don't think I have ever seen this many of the people in Västerås in the same place before:

Haha I know it's not that crowded, but for being my city it is!

Here's a picture of me and my outfit! I was wearing a blue dress with gold accessories (because our flag is blue and yellow)! :) My friend was wearing yellow, so we matched! I also fixed my bag! - Yay! Or well, I glued it, so I hope it won't break again, haha.

Dress: Gina Tricot
Sandals: Skopunkten
Bag: Fiorelli
Glasses: H&M
Necklace: Grandma's old..
Bangle: ASOS

Aaand there was this guy, parachuting from a plane with the Swedish flag - oh yes! They do this every year xD


~☆~

Oh and btw, I miiight be on TV!! They were filming "112 - Poliser" which is documentary show following the police in Västerås. The police walked past us to their car and they were filming with us in the background, so who knows... I might be on Swedish TV soon! - for a few seconds xD

I'm leaving tomorrow for Denmark! I'm excited, it'll be awesome :) I haven't finished packing yet, so I need to do that. Hope everything will fit in my bag, lol. I haven't decided whether I should bring my laptop or not. Don't think I would blog there, but I need to check my bank and stuff... Maybe my parents can do that for me, hmm... Oh well, I'll blog when I get back next week! :)

3 comments:

ヴィヴィ said...

This dress are so beautiful *____*
I like your style on this picture ^^

Tirin said...

Thank you! :)

MeggiEssa said...

I really love your outfit here :) And I'm glad you'll be on TV even just for few secs lol Bring some good stories for us from Denmark! Enjoy your trip <3

JustMeggiEssa