Sunday, June 19, 2011

Makeup inspiration

I'm trying to get back into gyaru more... I sorta lost it a while ago because I've had a lot to think about and haven't had the time to make an effort when it comes to the style.. but now I've been reading magazines again and have gotten inspired :) Plus when I get my new falsies I can experiment a bit more with my makeup, which will be awesome ^^ Hopefully I'll get the lashes before I leave...

Inspiration:
from Popteen 11.07


Lately I've gone for this makeup style; It's a little bit more simple and doesn't necessarily look as gyaru, but I think it's cute :) :


Feel free to give me tips about blogs or websites that inspire you! Would appreciate it ^^


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When it comes to make up, less is more. Don't go crazy, women with to much make up look like crazy clowns.

Tirin said...

Who cares?? If that's what they wanna look like, then let them!! Has absolutely nothing to do with you and your life.

eimi.desu said...

I feel you. Sometimes, I just feel tired and lazy :P And falsies are hard to wear for me because my lashes are already full, so I have a hard time finding my lash line xD Still, I loooooove wearing them.
<3eimi

Fern Li said...

I like the second pic~ xD
She's got eye bags too..which is rare to see on gyaru; it looks cute ._.

My inspiration is this girl: http://seeseeworld.tumblr.com/

Tirin said...

Thanks for the tip, she's cute :)

Chaudie said...

I've always liked your Barbie makeup. You should really incorporate that into your next gyaru look