Saturday, May 21, 2011

Religion and stuff..

TJA! (<- the cool way of saying "hey" in Swedish) So today I didn't really do much, except I went for a walk with Lina by the lake - super nice! :) Although lots of old men flirted with us, which wasn't very nice... But I love walking there in summer! It's one of the best places in this city.

Here's today's egoness (yeah I'm doing the "whaat..?"-face, and I hate how my eyes look brown...):


And here's a picture from the walk, click for bigger pic (no idea why you'd want that, but just in case I'm letting you know that that is possible!):


So I keep getting harrassed by people trying to force their religion on me! I don't know if they think they're gonna succeed with their mission to make me religious, because that's never going to happen! Of course I accept people who are, but they should also accept the fact that I'm not. I don't care if you believe I will go to hell when I die because I never pray or go to church - I don't even believe in hell!!

It's like if I would make up my own religion and try to force others to believe in it! Tell them they would suffer for an eternity after death if they didn't believe in what I told them to believe in! Would you like that, you overly religious people?? No, didn't think so.

3 comments:

Nick said...

Do what I do, and tell people you believe in flying spaghetti monster...

Tirin said...

right xD and if they don't believe in it they'll all go to hell! :O

Kristina said...

Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~