Friday, May 6, 2011

Outfit + stalkers...

Yo wazup??? Lol anyway hej hej! :) Finally the weather is getting better again, after a rainy and cold week, and it's supposed to be like summer tomorrow! Yay! I have no idea what style I was going for today, with that hat and everything. I'm using an old pair of Miss Sixty jeans, from... 7th grade?? They're actually a bit big.. And I like how in all three pictures I'm holding onto the hat, lol.
I was on the phone with my sister for more than an hour, so I did some camwhoring meanwhile:
On a more serious note, one the reasons I changed my MSN/e-mail address is because of a stalker I have, who keeps adding me from different accounts and even adds my friends, and keeps sending me disgusting e-mails! He's soooo creepy! I'm sure he's reading this now, and if you are, I wanna tell you this: Please kill yourself, go to hell, and kill yourself again. If you keep trying to contact me (or my friends) I'll go to the police.

Ok, back to happy me! I've already thought of a cute outfit for tomorrow's summer weather! :D I'm one of those people who don't try on 100 different outfits in the morning, I just think of everything without trying it on. It works most times! Tomorrow will be a good day! :)


5 comments:

Nick said...

Stalker? That sounds like fun... Good luck getting rid of him. It's almost impossible to.

Anonymous said...

...Is that stalker's name anything with Emma?

Tirin said...

Umm well it's a guy, but sometimes he pretends to be a girl, so who knows. x_x

나니 said...

Oh god stalkers are such damn freaks! >_>" Some of them are harmless - but a lot of them are SOOO effin' creepy!

Your lashes look amazing in that 'camwhore' photo! Which ones are you wearing? (please don't say that they're your natural lashes... -__- *prepares to kill self in envy*)

Tirin said...

I KNOW!! :O

haha thanks ^^ no they're sadly enough not my real lashes. hmm let's see... they aaaare.. Girls with attitude - wild & flirty (GA5907) .. hope that was helpful :D