Friday, May 13, 2011

My new love from SENSO Diffusion

First of all, today's outfit:


FINALLY! Blogger hasn't been working today which really sucks because I wanted to blog about something special. Some of you might notice from the outfit pics that today I got...

NEW SHOES FROM SENSO DIFFUSION!
 I even like the box! lol
 Look at these beauties!♥ and how tall they make me!

From henrykole.se

Actually, I got them from a penfriend (haha I have the best penfriends, right??) and I love them! ☆ They're sooo pretty and "surprisingly" very comfortable, considering the height of the heels - 17cm. They're also one of the few pairs of shoes that fit me perfectly. I become really tall with them on though, a bit taller than my brother, but not much. It doesn't matter though, I love the design, and these are the kind of shoes that would look good with pretty much any clothes! A great pair for my small shoe collection. ^^



8 comments:

Naija Barbie said...

Those shoes are hot! I love them!

Nick said...

Those shoes make you look so tall! Which in turn makes you look so thin! Eat something!

Tirin said...

Pffftt I am eating right now! and I had ice cream yesterday! Nothing wrong with my eating habits.

Rii said...

Omg I love this shoes so so much! Want them!!!
And you look amazing, the shoes suit you so much!

Tirin said...

Thank you ^^

hannah said...

are they difficult to walk in? I going to have them on my baal... :P please answer

Tirin said...

No not really :) it just feels a bit weird getting so much taller! haha

Emily said...

This has to be my favorite pic hands down. I love this style the most I love how gorgeous the tights look with the under your gorgeous cream sweater it has that sweet whimsical look but it is still hot and pretty! This is my favorite look ever!!!!1