Thursday, May 5, 2011

Give me summer back? ☆

I haven't used circle lenses in really long.. My eyes get sorta annoyed and I always feel like I have a cold or something with lenses on, hahah they mess up my (yes, I had to look this word up) nasolacrimal duct. I dunno, maybe they're getting old or something, the lenses I mean... But it's whatever, I don't need them xD

Well I'm happy to see (results of the poll) people appreciate my egoness, LOL. And my deep thoughts and opinions, aka "Tildes funderingar"! That's awesome!

Oh and speaking of my thoughts and opinions... a stranger on dayviews.se (former bilddagboken [Swedish website]) wrote a comment to me that it's better to look natural, on a very natural picture, which didn't really make much sense. That made me think: why are people constantly trying to change others around them?! Let them be, goddamn it! Not like they would listen to a complete stranger anyway! As long as people are happy with themselves, there's no need to change them. Don't they teach people these days that if you don't have anything good to say to another person, it's better not to say anything at all? I honestly think that people who feel the need to hurt someone (not saying I was hurt, lol) are unhappy with themselves, which sucks for them, because it takes the same amount of effort to make yourself miserable as it does to make yourself happy.

6 comments:

Ayari/Fifi said...

have you tried using eye drops? maybe the contacts dry your eyes out.

Tirin said...

no i only use the contacts for a really short while. like today for maybe 30min xD

Snailpop said...

Vilka linser har du på bilden? ^^

Tirin said...

ViviGo-linser :) minns inte vad just den här färgen heter (skulle chansa på "ice blue" eller nått sånt?)

Momentaufnahme said...

oww why did they change bilddagboken :( i was a member some time ago, but i didnt do much becasue i didnt undersstand anything XD
at the end i asked a swedish to delete my acc

Tirin said...

It's called Dayviews.com now.. they wanted to make it international, i guess :P