Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dresses and stuff

I like how some people assume I'm stupid because I'm blonde and care about the way I look. Then I just show them my smartness and now who's the dumb one?! Why do people have to judge others so much by the way they look? That doesn't really make any sense. People also listen too much to rumors. As Audrey Hepburn once said: "You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him." So true!

I was looking through all the dresses at Nelly.com because I had nothing better to do, and I fell in love with these (click to see the whole pic):
I know the two first ones are, I guess, the only that are my style, but the others are so cuuuute! Especially the one with long sleeves, I want it! Soooo adorable! To wear in the summer evenings ^^ Well obviously not everyday, lol. Aww it would look awesome with a pair of brown heels and a small brown purse. ♥

Went for a walk with David today and the weather sucks! I was cold even hours after I got home. Luckily it'll be warm again this weekend! Also, I keep checking the poll to see the results, thanks for voting and keep doing it! :D

1 comment:

Chaudie said...

They are cute! I like the first one the best