Sunday, May 29, 2011

Chajnik and rhubarb pie

Hej hej! Today I went to the mall with Lina but didn't buy anything. It was really windy, and I was wearing a dress which wasn't the best idea I've had, but it's okay... So this is my outfit for today:

Dress: H&M
Jacket: ASOS
Shoes: DinSko
Purse: My mom's old..?
Necklace: Snö of Sweden

When I got home I notice my mom had "forced" my dad to make a rhubarb pie, just because it's mother's day today! So we just ate that, sooo good :) She wanted me to bake buuuut I was at the mall so I couldn't, lol. Next time though...


 Ok, this is not the pie we ate, but this is what it looks like for those of you who don't know (I don't know if people eat this in other countries?):


Oh and Lina and I also talked about the Russian words we remembered that our married and extremely busy friend Z taught us while in high school. I have no idea how to spell this, but "malesh" (???) and "chajnik" were two of the words. :P

4 comments:

MeggiEssa said...

Happy Mother's Day to your mom and you look gorgeous here! :)

ベーサ said...

That dress is really nice!
I've always wondered, do you get stares and comments when you go out or is it ok? You're really pretty and I know people can be mean sometimes... ^^

Tirin said...

Thanks :) haha well.. i do get stares and comments, but only nice ones! so it's ok ^^

Avril said...

You have a Sno of Sweden necklace:X I love their jewelry. My boyfriend gave me a pair of earrings as a birthday present, and they are absolutely lovely, just like your necklace is:)