Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Girls think I'm snotty and maybe it's true - with my hair and body you would be too!" ~♫

So I cut my hair today... No, I'm just kidding, it gets this short when I curl it, even though it's down to my belly button when it's straight. Now you can see my bangs better :) I love this hair cut!
It's been raining all day today and my sister left for Uppsala again. I realized this weekend how bad candy is for me. It makes my whole body feel weird after I've eaten it... so I decided never to buy any ever again! I'll just stick to ice cream :)

Anyway! My sister and I forced our cousin to listen to the 20-something years old song "'Cause I'm a blonde" yesterday xD It's awesome (probably our theme song, although we're smart blondes)! It's actually pretty true as well... just listen:

4 comments:

나니 said...

The blog title made me LOL xD

Tirin said...

haha xD yeah i love the lyrics in that song! pure awesomeness <3

Chinami said...

Hi! Just found your blog and wanted to say that I think you look very beautiful. :) Cuz I felt truly bad for you when you were posted at Gyarusecrets. I think those people are just jealous cuz you are pretty and have superhot body. :D

Just had to say!

Tirin said...

Aww thank you! ^^ <3