Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Outfit & thoughts...

Hej hej! :) I'm soooo tired today, I don't know why... I've been yawning constantly and I feel like just going to bed already... It's not even evening yet. Anyway, this is me today:
And makeup:

Since I went back to the baby lambs yesterday I took a loooot more photos because I forgot my camera the first time... Aww I got the cutest photos! But I won't bore you with that just yet ;) What happened to the weather? It was all sunny and warm yesterday, now it's 12 C and cloudy... I met David today. Make sure to notice his face while looking at the stick, HAHA:

Hahaha the weirdest show on TV. A religious American family who has all these rules about the way they dress; cover everything! The teenage girl wasn't even allowed to sleep in a top! Plus they had to cover the shoulders and stuff. She got sent home from school for wearing shorts! What's up with that? xD I'm so happy I grew up in Sweden where we're allowed to dress however the hell we want to school (well obviously not in underwear or something, but you know what I mean... haha).

11 comments:

Valerie said...

we have uniforms at school >.< ugh~ but, fortunately, i'll get rid of it in less than 2 months, when i'll graduate xD

Tirin said...

i think school uniforms are cute though! unless it's like a reaaally long skirt and stuff xD

나니 said...

LOVE your outfit! : D It's so cute!

I went to a private school and we didn't have uniforms. I think school uniforms are another failed way to try'n prevent bullying. The problem isn't people's clothes - it's people's attitudes towards each other.. -sigh-

みえーちゃん said...

cute pics♥
your cute hair is so shiny/bright?haha ^^♥
i really love your style:)♥
you are so adorable! absolutly one of my inspirations

have a nice day♥

Tirin said...

Thanks girls <3
나니: Yes, it's true the outfit can never change bullying. It's all about the attitude of people. Even with school uniforms there are people getting bullied :/

Valerie said...

dark jeans, white blouse and red neck tie - which is horrible...>__> (the mix of color is ok though) i wish our uniforms were as cute&sexy as those we see on the internet (that japanese school girls wear haha);> wouldn't that be cool?? xD

나니 said...

Exactly : / it's so depressing how up their own ass people can be, thinking that 'Oh I'm better than everyone else', 'The way I look is the way EVERYONE should look' - bla bla bla. I goes like that on gyaru secrets as well, I think.. -__-" It's so childish.

Thanks for your comment btw! Oww, I'd send you some! Haha! And I understood what you wrote. Yay me! I can read Norwegian and understand it pretty well.. but spoken and written Swedish and spoken Norwegian will have me going "O___ô huh?" Hahahaha XD

Sophie said...

what was the name of the tv show I want to check it out lawl:D

Tirin said...

It was The world's strictest parents, or something xD first time i saw it, haha

CassaMarie said...

I saw a preview for that show and thought "those people need therapy". My parents and schools where I live have the same view on clothing "If you start looking like a street walker then go change".

Anonymous said...

This has to be the most adorable outfit ever!!!!!! And I absolutely ADORE your falsies!