Monday, April 4, 2011

Might be going to London soon...

Omg I'm sooo cool with my straight hair, sunglasses and jacket indoors! :D
Since I decided not to eat candy anymore, I'll be making my frozen smoothie to eat instead (it's just as good as ice cream)! All you need is: Strawberries (frozen or not), whipcream and milk (and one teaspoon sugar, if you feel like it)! Pure awesomeness :)

Aaaah Mads and I are planning our trip to London now, hahaha... We're crazy for travelling together when we've never met before (especially him since he's paying for my flight and hotel because I won our little guessing game)! :D It'd be fun though. Spontaneous things like that are unforgettable. I just hope we'll get along though, or else it'd suck! hahaha... I hope it's warm in London!

Random fact: They said on TV that you're 95% more likely to be asked out on a date if you're wearing a dress (assuming you're a girl, hahaha).

8 comments:

나니 said...

WOO I really like the photo. You don't look as gal as you sometimes do, but you really remind me of the 'pop girls' here in Denmark : D Your hair is absolutely beautiful as well! -envious-

OHH I wanna go to London too : ( I hope you have a great trip!
Kinda cool that you guessed right and get to go to London for free ; D Haha!

LOL @ random fact!

Valentin12 said...

I'm looking forward to it! :D Not really in love with the fact that I'm paying it, but then again.. I chose the hotel, and I could have found something cheaper ;D Oh well, I'm sure we'll have a great time xD

Amelie said...

ahh cool! Still would love to meet you XD! When you looking to head to London?? Still not sure?

Tirin said...

if we go it'll be by the end of april! 24th or something ^^

Kit said...

You're beautiful ! Where's you jacket from ? :b

GlitterQuenn said...

Hey I too soon have to leave has londre!! I like glasses!! Good idea the frozen smoothie (in France we find no strawberry frozen) > <

Tirin said...

Kit: Thanks, the jacket is from H&M, but it's pretty old.. ^^

Monica Tang said...

I LOVE this pic of you!