Saturday, April 2, 2011

From now on I have short bangs!

Today I cut my bangs!! My family didn't like it xD but I do!! I think it makes me look younger though, or at least nicer. What do you think looks the best? Long bangs, short bangs, no bangs...?
I also went to my cousin's today to celebrate my aunt's bday. We had awesome discussions over dinner and we watched Scott Pilgrim vs the world! I loved that movie!! hahah I'm such a nerd... it was really funny though :)

I'm also planning a big gyaru event here in Västerås with Pokii! We haven't really planned much, just what kind of event it will be and where it will be. I hope we can do it!! I'll give you more info about it later on, but I really hope to meet some gyaru(-fans) here in Västerås! That'd be awesome :) Of course people from other cities are welcomed too, lol. I'm really excited about it!

8 comments:

나니 said...

I prefer these new bangs on you :) It does make you look much younger!

Tirin said...

Thanks! :) or well, i don't know if i should say thanks to the "look much younger"-part xD

Valentin12 said...

Hmm.. Må jeg være ærlig? xD Du må ikke blive sur :p Jeg kunne bedre lide dit gamle hår :o

Tirin said...

det tycker inte jag! lugg har alltid passat mig mycket bättre. man måste ha hår efter sin ansiktsform :P

みえーちゃん said...

loooks cute for me! i really love your hair :)

❥ міchεllε Solεil said...

Sounds like fun :D

Saran said...

Åh gyaru-even här i Västerås låter riktigt spännande! :D

Jeongie 희정 ☆ said...

both look pretty on you, but this style is really cute! ^0^

oh and good luck on the event planning! it sounds awesome!