Thursday, March 24, 2011

What if...

Guess what?! I've dyed my hair black and gone emo!
Lol no I'm just kidding - it's actually a wig xD I guess you can see that because of the poor quality, but whatever. I just felt like seeing what I look like with dark hair. I think it suits me! but my brother disagreed, haha... Actually I think pretty much any hair color looks good on me (that might come off wrong, but yeah...). Also, I suppose I don't look emo at all in the picture... so no offense, all you emo people out there!

Okay so right now I'm searching for pictures to make the post about hair styles for guys! There have been guys telling me they're looking forward to it, so that makes me happy :) Be patient, I'm almost finished and then I'll write that post! Oh and I got a package today! I'll show you later what it contained... ^^

5 comments:

Kitai Fi said...

ooww I just thought about how I would look like with black hair the last week :D two blondes-same idea :D

Tirin said...

haha you did? yesss xD i wish it was easier to change your hair color though!

Kitai Fi said...

yaa change it whenever you want without having troubles like hair loss or sth like that !

☆タマ☆ said...

nooooo! no black hair!
u dont look like a sexy beautiful barbie anymore ;~;

Tirin said...

Haha don't worry, it's just a wig! my hair is still blonde :)