Monday, March 28, 2011

New favorite makeup blog :3

Hej hej! So I've been reading this really interesting blog by a Swedish makeup artist and I get so inspired looking at all her photos! I decided to try a bit of a smokey eye (with brown shades, although I can't take any good pictures of it because I don't have a camera at the moment, just webcam or my shitty cellphone camera...). I also did my hair a way you have never seen it before - an updo with no bangs!! xD And of course you want the link to the makeup blog, so here it is! 
Also, there's talk about this Swedish gal meet up in Stockholm coming up, and I'd love to go, but I don't really have any money so that'd be difficult... It's like over the weekend so I'd need a place to stay as well. Aaaah I really need some money! haha Aaaand Lovelipop should have a private meet-up as well! So we can get to know each other better and stuff.

I'm going to make a "funny" post tomorrow; top 5 most unattractive guys! Basically what kinds of attitudes girls don't like. Well it'll mostly be based on my own opinions, but I know a lot of girls agree with me on that. Plus it's good to know for guys, and it might be entertaining to read! :)

3 comments:

나니 said...

You look gorgeous :'3

Tirin said...

thank you <3

Jahmagnus said...

God, you are just that beautiful.