Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cinema today :)

Me today; not a lot of makeup, a bit messy hair (it was windy outdoors, lol), staring at something:
and no I'm not pregnant, that's my arm! haha
I went to the mall today with Lina, but I didn't buy anything since I don't have any money at the moment... We're going to the cinema this evening to watch a movie though - I am number four! Anyone's seen it? Not really the genre I normally like, but I like the actors in it so I'm sure it's good :) Plus I have a free ticket to see a movie, so why not use it?

I miss my camera already... Anyway I have to get some dinner and then I'm going out! Have a nice Saturday! ☆

4 comments:

☆タマ☆ said...

LOL @ THE PREGNANT ARM THING!

you look gorgeous mama!! have fun today! =]

나니 said...

I'm so envious of your beautiful hair! D:

Becky said...

You look great on that pic! (^_^)

Tirin said...

Thanks girls! ~♥