Tuesday, March 15, 2011

60s inspired look

I went for a 60s look today! :D I was reading a makeup blog and was inspired. Obviously I didn't live during the 60s so I asked my dad if I succeeded with my style, and he pointed out my dress was too short for that time, lol. Aww you can't really see it in these pictures, but my hair was like one of those poofy buns people had (according to pictures at least) back then. I'm not sure what kind of pose this is, haha, but I couldn't stand up straight because of the sun.
Close up on my makeup :) Although the picture is a bit blurry...
And if anyone would care to know, here's my makeup and colors (minus falsies and mascara... and my eyes look green in this light, hmm....) White eyeshadow is awesome, it really opens up the eyes:


Okay so today I applied for two courses; International marketing and ... some course that's sorta like Psychology. I want to apply for some more courses though, just in case... So I wonder what you guys are studying? and how you like it? It would help to know ^^



8 comments:

Amelie said...

You look so gorgeous! I love your hair like this~

Tirin said...

Thank you<3 ^^

Tove är bäst said...

älskar bilden i spegeln! måste låna spegeln när jag kommer hem å ta kort sådär :)

Tirin said...

nööööörd :P vet inte ens när du kommer ju!

Naija Barbie said...

You look amazing!

Valentin12 said...

Elsker dit 60's look! Det er awesome! xD Ligesom mig ;D

Hervé said...

Your pic inspired by the 60s, you look just like Betty the perfect housewife in the show Mad Men ;) If you have not seen it, the coincidence is troubling...

Tirin said...

Thank you guys! :) and Hervé: actually, i have no idea who that is xD