Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Until my dyyying daaaay ~♫

 Hej hej! Today I did an up-do with a big flower and a gold chain (mostly because I had a bad hair day, haha) :) Okay it looks much better in real, I'm not good at taking hair-photos!
Aww I was listening to Come what may from Moulin Rouge, all day (I don't like the movie though)! I love that song, it's so beautiful! It's sooo gonna be my wedding song ^^ So there, future husband, whomever that may be, now you know! (Can you imagine if your husband actually sang that song to you at the wedding? ♥)

How come some people find it so easy to fall in love? That's so unfair! I wish you could just choose whom to fall for and stuff, that'd be easier, haha... Aaaaanyway, I wanna have a movie night! Anyone wanting to tell me their favorite horror movie? Please! ^_^

8 comments:

Axel said...

Give "The Orphanage" or "Mulholland Dr." a try... "The Descent" also rocks...

Tirin said...

Already seen The orphanage like 3 times (I love that little boy [in a non creepy way], he's adorable!).. the other ones i dunno, i'll look them up ^^

Kilala Michi said...

u so sexy!!!! *3*

Axel said...

"Mulholland" isn't really a horror movie... but it's creepy as hell... and it has the funniest line in any creepy movie ever... you'll know when you see it ;-)

Jmagnus said...

Daybreakers is an absolutely rediculous vampire movie, but it's really quite enjoyable, and it has a few Australian actors! :p

Ayame said...

I love Moulin Rouge! All of the colors and outfits! My favourite song from the entire movie is definitely Ewan Mcgregor singing "Your Song". Come What May was also nice, but I don't think Nicole Kidman's voice was strong enough for it.

Gyaru Mika said...

oh well...how nice would it be so watch through a "guys catalogue" and pick one and fall in love and he's gonna fall in love with you,too :'D
I'd definately go for that!

Tirin said...

Gyaru Mika: Haha yeah they should invent something like that! would be awesome xD