Monday, February 7, 2011

Some randomness + some Gal secrets bitchin...

I apologize for all the ego-pics recently...

Since I'm so sick of winter I tried on an old spring jacket I bought from H&M maybe 5-6 years ago (maybe even more...)! Yes I'm still the same size although I think the jacket fits me better now than it did before.
Because of all the Gal secrets about me, I decided to mark every picture with my blog address so that I at least get some free advertisement from all this jealousy - oh yes ;)

What else is new...?
Well you might have noticed that Lovelipop's website is under construction, but Nicki finally decided to really take this cir seriously, and we're making member presentations and setting up rules for our circle! There was also talk about having another meet-up by the end of March. You can visit us here.

(Some bitching back at the comments about me - no reason to read)
Stupid-ass-loser on Gal secrets posting about me all the time. Do you have some sort of obsession with me? Are you like a creepy stalker of some kind?? I don't give a shit about your opinion that's why I deleted your stupid comment (I will delete all your comments you try to post here [and read a freakin magazine - all the gals are airbrushed to death, you mostly just see their eyes and their lips]) and get the fuck out of my blog, I don't want you here! Get a fucking life, goddamn it! Geeeeez... Okay, I'm breathing... There, now I'm calm again. :) You, whoever you are, anonomous coward, you're not worth getting annoyed with. I'm above you! There, I said it. Now just accept it.

The other secret was... umm... funny in a weird way though, lol. Also, I'm not saying I look gyaru in all my pics! I don't wear circle lenses everyday (which according to you is a must), I'm a SWEDE, and I'm not gonna cover up just because a lot of Japanese girls are pretty flat-chested (no offense) and they don't dress the way I do. And no I haven't had a freakin' boob-job! Come on, I'm 19!! xD I couldn't even afford it if I wanted to! And if I could afford it, I would spend the money on travelling instead! I'm not sure what the comment is supposed to mean, I mean I wrote that the pic wasn't supposed to be gal; I'm wearing a Sweden shirt - what's gyaru about that? lol I didn't find this post insulting though, it was more like... a strange compliment (it was some of the comments about it that were saying I had had a boob-job and stuff - hahaha I smell jealousyyyy), and thank you for liking my hair and makeup at least! :)

I know, I know "ignore those stupid comments"... and I will! It's actually kind of flattering that this person (first secret about me this week) is so obsessed with me. Who knows, soon I might have a lock of hair from this person in my mail box.

Update:
Ooops I just realized there were THREE secrets about me. First one - GET A LIFE. 2nd; still don't care about your opinion. 3rd; hmmm... no more comments.

Update 2:
Yes, yes, I need to stop nagging about this, but I just want to show you;

They do it too!

If you'd ever picked up a Japanese fashion magazine, you'd know they're obsessed with having big breasts. Have you seen the ads? Pills, lotions, you name it! They do everything to try to make their breasts bigger, and they do show it off in the magazines as well. Besides, I don't dress for you, I dress for myself (plus guys like it, so who cares! haha), and no one's forcing you to read my blog.


22 comments:

Becky said...

Don't bother about that kind of people. Just be yourself (^_^)

Hannah Sophie said...

I follow your blog for I while now...
Aaaand..I think you're awesome! ♥
Don't let the haters bring you down !
&..this will sound pretty strange now..but I love your boobs ! (I'm a girl! Not that you think I'm some creppy dude..) & hey, why not show what you got ?

Miyu said...

I agree with the aboves, totally :) Im also a girl, and Im thinking of having my boobs done (since Im kinda flat-chested)..but I dont know much about sizes and stuff. Would be nice to get some sort of information on what size you have (Whaaa sowwie, this is so embarrassing >.<; but you never learn unless you ask, right?). Im sorry, I understand if youll like..totally ignore this post x__x its weird I know.. well.. keep up the good work!

Tirin said...

Becky: Yes, I will try, I just like to get everything out.. ^^' hehe

Hannah Sophie: Haha thanks girl! Yeah I agree, if you like your body, why not show it off? You'll regret not doing it when you get old and "ugly"!

Tirin said...

Miyu: Haha yeah I'm not gonna write my bra-size here, and I also think it's very personal what size looks good (we all have different opinions). What size would look good on you depends on your height and your figure as well. ^^

Rui said...

Dont care about this stupid bitches.
You're great!

Nnena said...

I know this is weird and blunt, but your boobs rock <3 I bet flat chested's are just getting jealous you have what to fill sexy clothing with

rusty said...

What other people wrote before me-- don't bother with jerks like that. And I'd just like to apogolise for my previous comment regarding your take on male fashion. I realise now I over-reacted a bit. x_x
Anyway, hope it's all okay now.
And I think you look terrific. I guess most of the people posting those secrets about you are in some way jealous. Or have no life. z_z

Tirin said...

Yay, thanks guys! You always cheer me up ^^

and rusty, it's fine! i over-react about things all the time (or sometimes i might write in a way that can easily be misunderstood).

Anonymous said...

hahah aaand this whiny post of yours will just spit right back on to your face. don't step in to the spotlight if you can't take the crowd, lol.
control your boobs please, it's not sexy at all.

Tirin said...

i only post pictures on my blog, soooo not my fault i have you stalkers after me. and obviously you're just jealous because you don't have any boobs.

。★゚♡*CrystallyzeD*♡゚★。 said...

Omg! I haven't read them yet bc I'm still at school but whoever that anon is need to really give you a break already. This type of stuff gets so old.

Shinai said...

"hahah aaand this whiny post of yours will just spit right back on to your face. don't step in to the spotlight if you can't take the crowd, lol."

instead of bashing on Tilde about how she shouldn't "step into the spotlight if she can't take the crowd," why don't you grow a pair kid and write your name down instead of writing anonymous?

it's one thing to stand behind your words. it's another to hide behind them.

Tirin said...

Love you Shinai<3

Julia Yan said...

I thought about it and I want to say what I think: The way you dress would be okay, if you had smaller boobies (according to the people who made the secrets)... but just because you have NATURALLY big breasts you HAVE TO cover yourself up?
I think if you like how you look, you shouldn't listen to those haters!
The first photo of you in this post looks beautiful by he way ♥

David said...

hahahahah tilde då xD ahhhh Jag tycker det hela är gulligt på något vis :'D Det är liksom drag i dig samtidigt som du inte ens behöver reagera på det andra säger. Onödigt. MEN jag tycker om dig ändå :D

E said...

You don't care but you delete comments where people criticise you and write this long entry where you rant about the Gyaru Secrets? If you really didn't care, you'd just ignore the whole deal and not resort to that lame "U JUST JELLY :(" comeback. Just don't pay attention to those secrets and let them be, people bash everyone there so don't give them the satisfaction they want by raising a shit storm about it even though it annoys you. And yeah, now I'm probably a jealous stalker for writing this too. Imo your pics would look better if you didn't photoshop them to death (and inb4 "the models in magazines are airbrushed too" argument; I think the amount of airbrushing they use in, say, Ageha looks ridiculous too).

Tirin said...

i don't care they're hating on me; BETTER TO BE HATED THAN LOVED FOR WHAT YOU'RE NOT. i just had to write about it because it's so sad there are people like that. although now i've decided to never write about Gal secrets again, because it's not worth caring about. i know i'm awesome, don't care if some people disagree, lol

Tirin said...

oh and one more thing; i don't photoshop my pics to death, my camera has a build-in airbrush effect that retouches the photos a bit automatically. pure awesomeness

MK* said...

Jag tänker ta det i svenska osv, jag tycker du är otroligt vacker, du har fina drag. Visst jag är lite anti överphotoshopade grejer but hay du visar att du är fin utan ps också. Sooo fuck them. The second thing is att du har otroligt snygga bröst, va stolt över dom. Jag känner mig som en outsider eftersom jag själv har stora bröst. But im still proud. Anyways det jag vill komma fram till i denna långa text att du är as fin och snygg säkert trevlig också. Keep it up gaal :)

Anonymous said...

åh jag måste bara fråga... vad heter linserna du har på den här bilden? så himla fina!

Tirin said...

De är från märket ViviGo :) minns inte exakt vad dem heter, men ljusblå är de iaf! haha