Saturday, February 26, 2011

Shopping and... HAHA!

Today I went to the mall with Lina! :) We went to the place where Alex and I always take photos, haha (I forced her, yessss)! The jacket I'm wearing isn't new.. or well... for me it is. I found it in the basement. It's actually my mom's uncle's old jacket! haha I changed it a bit so that it would fit me, because jackets like that are trendy now ;) and it wasn't too cold, 3 degrees C here today! yay...

Right now I'm watching K1 on TV :) It's the only sport I like watching, haha.. Sometimes it needs more action though! Tomorrow I'll go to the mall again, with Lina and Zlata. Haven't seen her in so long! I want the snow to go away so I can use high heels...

Warning for provocative picture:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-

-
 

Sorry for putting you out there, whoever you are, but this was hilarious, I just have to share it! xD
... Oh reeeaaaally?

(Also, so that no one will complain, I have to say that I have absolutely nothing against homosexuals, just that the situation was so weird and funny xD)



3 comments:

Love Jade said...

3 degrees and it wasn't so cold???
haha, that was hilarious!!!

Is Sweden always cold?

Tirin said...

wasn't so cold for being winter!! xD we have all 4 seasons and winter is the cold one, lol

julian said...

loool the picture ! with who are you talking , dear tilde .. ?? strange people :^^