Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lilly and I

Good morning everybody! I know I reacted too strongly yesterday about the little pathetic haters, but that's over now. I still think it's stupid they go on my blog, take my photos and complain about me. Like, who's holding a gun to their head forcing them to read my blog? Like the quote; If people try to bring you down it only means you are above them. I'm not going to care anymore, which also means I'm not going to write anything about Gal secrets and I will delete all the comments on my blog that I don't want. It's my blog (like really, I only post pictures on here of myself because this is my private blog, if you don't like it you can leave) and I only want nice comments on it, got it?? Good.

Someone said to me before that I should post a picture of me and my lizard Lilly, so here you go! It's actually a screenshot from a video (that's why I don't look as awesome as I usually do, lol) I made about her, but I never used it so... yeah... She's a leopard gecko and she's sooo adorable! She's scared of everyone except me :)

This weekend I'm going to Uppsala and stay at my sister's, explore the city and blablabla. I'll make sure to take photos. It's a very nice city ^^ and the church there is kinda famous, although I'm not religious so it's whatever.


12 comments:

Becci said...

Låter som en bra inställning tycker jag! <3 Skit i dem! Du vet redan att du är fab!
Naaw, vad söt Lilly är! ^___^ Ödlor är så söta!

Tirin said...

Hihi tack<3 ja det är inte värt det, plus att det bara blir värre om man bryr sig.
yay :D

Rui said...

she looks so cute XD seems to be the perfect "accessoire" for you <3

Kay said...

"I'm not going to care anymore, which also means I'm not going to write anything about Gal secrets and I will delete all the comments on my blog that I don't want. It's my blog (like really, I only post pictures on here of myself because this is my private blog, if you don't like it you can leave) and I only want nice comments on it, got it?? Good."

Like... wat :D Obviously you care and a tad too much on top of it if you are going to delete "all the comments you don't want". I understand deleting comments that include pointless bashing (although ony ones that would be happy about that would be the bashers themselves because then they'd know you've taken offense about their comments), but err... deleting all the comments you don't like and you want only nice comments? So basically only ass-kissing and such is allowed, huh? Doing that isn't really gonna make anyone believe that you're indifferent to negative comments.

And this is not your _private_ blog, if it was only you would be able to read it. It makes no sense to say "this is MY blog and I write it just for myself" if you choose to write your entries in public so that everyone is able to read them.

Erica said...

jag älskar dig! Skit all dom haters där ute! Kör ditt eget race! ;)

Anonymous said...

@Rui THANK YOU man!

Elena said...

Aww she is so cute! <3
Id be to scared to touch her though D:
Gyaru secrets just picks a new target to pick on all the time.
@Kay: It's her blog, if she feels the need to God mode it, then she can. I'm sure she doesn't leave only asskissing comments, but pointless bashing ones should be deleted, I wouldn't want that on my blog either.

rrozi said...

Jag tycker du är något enormt vacker! :) kram.

Kay said...

Uhm... no, I never said that it's okay to write bitchy comments on anyone's blog so I dunno why you're asking me that, obviously I wouldn't want those on my blog either :'D "I'm going to accept nice comments only" just sounds like only praises are going to get through and even useful advice on some things is going to be deleted because some ppl don't consider even constructive criticism "nice". Feel free to correct me if I misunderstood. It just seems like you're not very acceptive even for those comments that are not bashing but just question something you said. But again, I might as well be wrong.

Tirin said...

kay: noo that's not what i meant, criticism is fine as long as it's not said in a mean way xD i didn't mean "only people who worship me can write comments", lol. i just don't want comments like "YOUR BOOBS ARE NOT SEXY" or stuff like that that people have written.

rrozi: tack <3

Kay said...

Ohh, okay, I see. Sorry for misunderstanding! Yeah, those kinds of comments are useless and uncalled for, they're just pointless bashing and they make me wonder if people don't have anything better to do.

Samantha said...

...I don't see the problem anyway.
1. It's indeed her blog, so why would she put herself DOWN by leaving those comments there? I would delete them too if i were her.
2. ..Do you really think the gyaru models never got any hate comments!? HAHA!. FairyTale. They delete em too, and I don't hear any shit about that <3