Thursday, February 24, 2011

I used to be... a brunette...?!

Haha so I went on mom's old computer to look for some pictures from vacations and stuff, and I found a really old picture of me with brown hair! Omg omg! xD It's from when I was 13 or so... When I was 12 I dyed parts of my hair black (which later faded to brown) and I also dyed all my hair some weird brown color! I only had my hair like this for a while though, been blonde ever since, and I so prefer myself as blonde, hah.
My face almost looks the same as back then....

Oh and while I was looking at old pictures, I rediscovered the awesomeness of some of the bands I like/d... like In Flames! I remember the first song I heard by them was Free Fall, and some guy named Erik from... either Gothenburg or Malmö sent it to me. I was 12 or 13. I used to love their song Evil in a closet (David knows this, haha), aww... :) 
     For those of you who don't know, In Flames is a Swedish melodic death metal band. Apparantly they will release a new album in May/June... will be interesting.

I thought I would be a good blogger and write the "what Swedes think of other Swedes"-post today. We will see if I have time to do it later this evening. Either that of the other stereotypes-post.

And here's some randomness I wrote this morning but never posted:
I was just on the phone with my dad, discussing the weather (how Swedish of us! lol), and this morning it was -25 C!!! The sun is shining though and it's snowing, it looks like glitter falling from the sky... ^^ They say the ice here haven't been this thick since 1987 and these last winters have been the coldest in over 100 years! Where's this global warming? ._.

I was watching a show about plastic surgery (the only "interesting" on TV this early in the morning) and there was this transsexual man getting a boob-job. The funny thing was, on the "before"-picture you could see everything, but on the "after"-picture, they blurred his/her breasts! xD
Our new livingroom floor (and ceiling)! Finally... Hmm this room looks much smaller than it is.

1 comment:

Lolo said...

You were cute as a brunette! But I like barbie blonde on you too...either way you're still very pretty:)