Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm sick, I need ice cream!

I loved the pink color of my nail polish, but it started to look a bit boring, so I painted leopard dots with white and black on them! It looks awesome irl, but yeah...
Oh and they say that if your ring finger is longer than your index finger, you have a more masculine brain (like a more masculine way of thinking) and if the index finger is longer, you have a more feminine way of thinking. Well that must mean I'm a bit manly then, lol. Although they also say that a longer ring finger = successful in life. Oh yes.

I'm sick btw, that's why there are no ego pics... but do not fear - I'll get well soon and post pics like always xD Ah I think I need ice cream, it's good when your throat hurts and you have a fever, right?? hehehe

6 comments:

Mika said...

I dunno if ice cream is the right thing while having fever but it's good for the soul and for happiness 8D
Get better soon!

Btw. the nails look good!!

Tirin said...

haha well my throat hurts and i have a fever, so ice cream helps a bit xD at least for the throat.. and thanks :)

Naija Barbie said...

I like this. Did you do it yourself?
Help me choose a wig?
http://naijabarbieng.blogspot.com/2011/02/help-me-choose-wig.html

CHOLAKEY said...

Wow, it looks really!

Alicia said...

Sorry you are sick :( but your nails look great! Would you do a cheetah tutorial? Please? :)

Tirin said...

ah thanks! sure i could do a tutorial ^^