Saturday, February 5, 2011

Glitter make up~

Hej hej! Today I experimented a bit with glitter in my makeup (as eyeshasow), and here's the result!;
and without the effect just in case (so you can see the makeup better); click on the photo:
Oh yes, I cut this picture so you wouldn't be distracted by my crazy smile and can focus on my eyes!

Since I didn't have any body-glue or whatever (or actual glitter eyeshadow, obviously), I used lipgloss to apply the glitter (I think Michelle Phan said you could do that in some video...?) It actually works very well! :) If I were a party person, I would totally do my makeup like this when going out. The cute powder pink dress that is a bit see-through (and I therefore don't use it much - sad!!) I'm wearing, I got from Zlata for my... 16th or 17th birthday! It's my princess dress ^^ haha

5 comments:

Caro said...

looks beautiful <3

Becky said...

You look gorgeous! (^_^)

Lolo said...

i love the glitter babydoll and thanks for the lip gloss tip!

Miss.XoXo said...

very pretty!

Rui said...

oh girl you're so beautiful!