Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tilde => Tirin

So it's decided, I will take the nickname Tirin from now on ^^  I think it's good to have a "blogger persona". I don't mean to change your whole personality, but to seperate your real personal life from the "Internet life". Therefore, I'm calling myself Tirin from now on! So thank you for coming up with it, haha.

And btw,I finally got my hat-thingy today! Joachim (who ordered it for me) came over with it today! Yay! ♥ It looks really cute, I don't want to take it off! xD I took so many pictures, haha, but I'm just going to show you this one photo and one of the pics that are in my new header.
I don't know what's wrong with the header, it's all blurry... :( It's supposed to look like this, so why doesn't it? I hate stupid blogger, ruining the whole layout;
Well I guess that's all I have to say and complain about today!


11 comments:

Omid said...

okay!

in iran we have a girl name called Shirin, it means sweet!
your nick name is somehow like this name!

but let me call you Tilde, okay?

Kanae said...

Tirin sounds really cute! like your hat-thingy~<3

☆shawna☆ said...

your header might be auto-sizing to a bigger size thus becoming blurry.. not sure tho.. try just experimenting with the coding or look thru it to see if its set for a certain size or anything~~

anyways, like your new nickname!
its cute :) The pix for your header are so cute too haha I love the furry hat~

Tirin said...

I tried different sizes for the header, to rezise it so it would fit aaand its original size, but everything's blurry :( i don't know what's wrong >_<

Nicki said...

Tirin is PERFECT~ I really like it! Älskar hatt-grejen :( <3

。★゚♡*CrystallyzeD*♡゚★。 said...

Tirin? I like it! :D Cute hat.

Dodo-Vogel said...

Cute header~
but I think because it's a header in fact maybe you should choose another writing type (dunno the word) if i didn't knew what's written there i couldn't read it...
Don't be angry I just wanted to tell my point of view~ <3

Anonymous said...

What kind a photo filter do u use on your photo's ? It's a interesting light feature.

sstina said...

Love your blogg, it's so cute! :)

Beauty meets Kawaii said...

Hi! I just found your cute Blog and I’m now following it ^_^

Kisses, Melanie

http://beautymeetskawaii.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Kan inte du skriva ett inlägg om vilka kläder man ska ha till gyaru stilen? :)<3