Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Should I study fashion...?

Since my fake nails were falling off, I decided to remove them, and because I'm "addicted" to nail polish, etc. I made my nails glittery pink! Really, I can't not do anything with my nails. It looks ugly and boring and masculine, haha. That's my extreme opinion :)

WITH FLASH:
 WITHOUT FLASH:
(Of course it's not supposed to be glitter outside the nails)

So I decided to study fashion. I applied for a course called "Mode - identitet, makt, motstånd" (Fashion - identity, power, resistance)... which is about how fashion influences us, fashion in politics, how we identify ourselves with specific groups of fashion, and also about subcultures. I don't think I'll get in though, since I applied for it too late >_< I think the course has already started...? haha Anyway it's an Internet course, so I don't have to go to a school to attend. The only problem is that even if I do get in, I still need to find a job because I won't get an allowance for studying anymore, since I fucked up the last course (I dropped out because I hated it). We'll see what'll happen... If I don't get in I'll apply for a similar course this fall, so it's not the end of the world.

I don't understand how a lot of you already know what you want to do with your life. I know I've written about wanting to open my own business, etc., but I change my mind all the time. I still want to open a shop, but that's not economically possible until I turn 25, so I have to figure out a lot of things to do until then. I have no idea how some people know what they want to do before they even start high school. It's so hard...

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope our paths cross one day. =)

Gyaru Mika said...

weety,were are still young so we still have the chance to change our minds often...
or just learn and study everything :D
<3