Saturday, January 29, 2011

Randomness

Hey everyone! Sorry for not blogging much these days... if anyone would care about that, haha x) I actually really don't have anything to write about, but I'll try; My sister was here over the weekend but left today again...
(Random picture of me I just took)
My Norwegian friend Dan showed me The duck song on youtube! Haha it's so cuuuute! Watch it:


Something else that is cute is the Norwegian language! haha I love it! I also love Scottish and Australian... and of course Spanish is one of my favorite languages as well. Yesterday (?) I got a package and a letter from a friend in Greece! Thank you! :D I was supposed to get my package with falsies this week, but the place where I was supposed to get them was closed! They are moving, and I'm not sure were to... so I have to wait until next week before I can get my falsies... that sucks :(

Okay I guess that's all I will blog about for now. I promise I'll find something fun/interesting to write about soon ^^ Enjoy the duck song!


4 comments:

Becky said...

It's great you like Spanish! I'm from Spain (^_^)

Miss.XoXo said...

love your hair!!

julian said...

and as usual French you don't likeeeeeee :( elakt !

Anonymous said...

Hottest. Girl. Ever.
Period.
I'm done, and not just with writing this.