Monday, January 3, 2011

Lovelipop's first meet-up!

Hello everybody! :) It feels like I haven't been blogging in weeks! haha It's only been a few days... So this week Lovelipop gal-cir is having our first official meet-up in Stockholm! Yay! I hope I can go, I mean I don't live in Stockholm so that's always a problem. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to though :) Seems like Nicki deleted our official blog...? Hmm...

Click on the pic to get to the facebook-page of the meet-up

Last week when my aunt and her husband were here they got me Sheer blonde conditioning treatment by John Frieda, which apparantly is reall expensive here xD I haven't tried it yet, but I will tomorrow when I have time to leave it on for about 15min. Then we'll see if it has any effect.

Anyway, the meet-up should be awesome, especially if as many gals as possible can come :) I really hope I can get a cheap ticket to Stockholm so I can go as well, but I should be able to... Meeting Swedish gyaru can only make me more inspired to improve my style, so it should be great ^^ Of course if you're foreign and happen to be in Stockholm at that time you can come too! haha ~ Not sure what we'll do, but I supposed we'll go for fika!

xoxo

2 comments:

Elena said...

Sounds like so much fun!
Lucky you have a gal circle! I hope you can go! I want tons of photos! <3

Nicki said...

Woooohooo! Awesome~