Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hmm I want gray circle lenses...

Hej hej! Today I tried a little heavier makeup style. Too bad I look weird in heavy makeup :/ Thankfully there are circle lenses, that actually saves the heavy makeup look.. Click for bigger pics;
I watched a super interesting documentary yesterday about why humans are superior to other animals. Something about our jaw muscles affecting how our brain grows. Not gonna explain more, but it was cool :) Did you know gorillas' jaw muscles are as big as our thigh muscles?? That's crazy big! I also read a science magazine yesterday. I'm such a nerd, haha..

Did you ever think about how people with brown eyes look much better in circle lenses? That's so unfair... Although I love having blue/green/gray/whatever they are eyes. :) Ok so here's my makeup from the front (I hate that my hair gets in my eyes all the time, even though I have lots of hair spray and stuff);

xoxo

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

i always think circle lenses suit brown eyes much better ;A; *has blue/green/grey mix x-x*

i really like the pics and make but.. i think it already looks TOO big.. like alien big
sorry .__.!

maybe try 14.0 circle lenses?
you're really pretty though!

Tilde said...

They are 14mm, although they are bigger than other 14mm ones. and still, anonomous person, i don't really care about your opinion since i always look the way i want.. not the way random people want me to look like. i also can't help but to think that if i were asian you wouldn't have said that (they sometimes have suger huge lenses, but no one cares).

Tilde said...

(didn't mean to sound bitchy, but the way you expressed it was kinda unnecessary xD)

Dodo-Vogel said...

I Love ur heavy make up! Looks good on u <3

Tilde said...

thank you! ~☆

Anonymous said...

well sounds indeed very bitchy :'D
i'm sorry i didn't meant to offend you

and no i think many asian also have too big lenses

also, i didn't say you should change. i just think the heavier make up would suit you better with smaller lenses.

Tilde said...

haha ok then :P well that's a better explanation. i do have smaller ones as well

Becky said...

You look great with circle lens!
I have brown eyes and when I wear blue/gray circle lens you can notice my brown eyes below the circle lens

Sohui said...

Your eyes look amazing!!

☆말가리타☆ AKA ☆dr.Queenie (Ichigo)☆ said...

there isnt any alien look here!!!
I look a bit like an alien when put my 16mm total black ones on -______-

I used to be obsessed but brown and grey circle lenses . Now I love blue,pink,green and purple also

GREY ARE VERY NATURAL LOOKING AND SEXY. I LOVE YOUR MAKE-UP

you're a beautiful doll :*

ps:I hate anons too....on gyaru secrets and out of it -____-

Tilde said...

thank you girls! :)

i'd love to try pink or purple lenses! not sure how that'd look on me though, haha

Nicki said...

Oh my gooood! You're so cute! :( Du skulle passa superbra i grey lenses!

Gyaru Mika said...

DOn't listen to other people.
I love those big eyes... and in fact that's the gyaru-clue -.-'
Wear the things you want and that's it!!!

☆말가리타☆ AKA ☆dr.Queenie (Ichigo)☆ said...

I think PINK is the best color ever with grey....
I've never seen PINK on light eyes !!
they would be so lovely on you!!!

Miyu said...

WOW!! I love the make-up!! Is really cute! And the lenses...I LOVE them <3

Kisses <3