Saturday, January 1, 2011

GOTT NYTT ÅR! ☆

Aaaah it's 2011 now!! Happy new year everybody!! :D Hope you all had a great evening/night! I was supposed to go to some party but I actually ended up staying at home with my family, and we had such a good time! I don't know about you, but I prefer being around people I love and care about, over drunk people I don't really know.
I look like Medusa or something, snake hair, in this pic, lol. This was my outfit after I came home from shopping with Tove. I bought this top/dress at Cubus, 50% off of the original price :) Hmm I look like a different person with circle lenses on...
I then changed into another dress for the evening. I kept my Barbie shoes on, they're seriously gorgeous. Sparkly pink shoes, I looooove them ~♥

*had to remove photo because my sister thought she looked like a freak*

 Aww I just have to post this picture of my brother, he looks really handsome :) Any girl around 17 interested? He's single! haha Anyway, we ate good food, drank champagne and played boardgames! We never do that together, it was so much fun! xD
I woke up too early today, so I'm really sleepy now. Here's a final picture (although Eric is not the best photographer), and I wish you all a happy new year and I hope that 2011 will be awesome in every way, for all of us :) and remember that life is what you make it, so we should all do what they say; Live like there's no tomorrow, dream as if you would live forever.


xoxo

3 comments:

Matías said...

Feliz año, Tiiiilde!!! :D
Te extraño, un beso :)

華 ♡°・.。 said...

I totally agree--I'd so much rather spend such a special time with people I love instead of a bunch of drunk people~ haha~

You look so cuuuuute~!!! You pull off that dress so well, too~ I could never wear it, but you have the perfect figure for it :)

Haha, yeah it's funny what circle lenses can do, but you're drop dead gorgeous without them, too :)

I'm happy to hear you had such a good New Year~! ^^

Jasmine said...

aww~pretty you are!!XD
Happy New Year~ have a nice day!!