Sunday, January 9, 2011

Give me...

I'm sitting here looking at this website and dying over these super cute clothes:

How come we don't have such adorable things in Sweden? I would love to sell such clothes here, but I don't have the money to start my own business and you have to be 25 years old or more to get an allowance from the government to start your own business. It sucks!

Does anyone know of any European stores that sell lots of Japanese clothes? I don't really have the money to pay for clothes and shipping at the moment.. but a girl can dream... :/

xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

här är en svensk sida som köper in kläder från japan och säljer i sverige n_n
www.prinsessankawaii.se

Tilde said...

tackar :)

Gyaru Mika said...

I know this shop before and I die everytime I see the clothes haha <3 they are so adorable!!
I hope we will be able to buy some clothes there one day :'D