Friday, December 3, 2010

The truth about girls

So I got a comment about some girl bashing on me over at Gal secrets, but I was already aware of that. I have no idea who that person is, but apparantly she's stalking my blog. The thing is, I don't even care. The girls on that community have suuuuch low self-esteem it's almost pathetic. They say girls act like that in high school, but hell no they don't! Elementary school, yes, and at junior high as well, but not at high school. Things like this only remind me why I don't have many female friends; girls are so unreliable and fake. Backstabbers. Of course there are girls that are amazingly nice and cool, but most girls are sadly enough not.
     I remember in junior high after I started hanging with a new group of friends how the other girls treated us (I don't even know what their problem was, it's ridiculous). Like, girls I used to be friends with always searched for a reason to start a fight, girls I used to laugh with and hang out with, they suddenly saw me as an enemy. What's up with that? What did I ever do to them?
     Also, in elementary school, I was the girl who was friends with everyone. My best friends (the "cool" girls) didn't like that though and they sorta forced me to stop hanging out with some of my friends. I bet they were just jealous that everyone wanted to be friends with me and not them, but of course they started telling themselves that we were "too cool" to hang out with the rest of the girls. I can't believe people act like this in high school, I mean, this was in elementary, shouldn't they have matured a little at least? There's always such jealousy among girls, maybe that's what's ruining everything. I can't be friends with people with the same interests as me, because almost all of them are fake or will turn their backs on you. It sucks because sometimes I feel so alone not having a best friend like that. The thing with girls is that they change a lot, and unlike guys they change so much that they unfriend their friends! Of course not all girls, but in my experience maybe 90% or something will leave you within a few years.

I guess maybe I've had bad experience about this because I have such strong integrity. I mean, I lost my best friends for 9 years because I refused to change myself to fit in in their little world. But the thing is, I don't want to pretend to be someone I'm not, just to please others. I can't do that, just the thought of it makes me sick. The most important thing is to always stay true to yourself. People (even my mom) told me that "maybe you should just change", when I went through that, but I refused and my teacher was the one who finally told me the words I was dying to hear; "If they don't accept you for who you are, they don't deserve you. You are so much better than them."
    
For those of you who think I'm a fake or whatever, you have no idea what you're talking about, I couldn't care less about what others think of me. Of course I don't want to be disliked, but if someone doesn't appreciate me for who I am, screw them! I deserve better. All those strong people who won't change themselves to fit in, no matter what, I love you for doing that. And trust me, because I know; despite how much it hurts, it is worth it.

xoxo

3 comments:

Jade Love said...

First,k I want to ell you that I love your blog's layout!

For the same reasons, I don't have much girls as friends, and in school I used to be tomboy to protect myself - actually it kinda worked very well for me, made lots of guys friends, and some girls that thought I was cool also! The difference is those girls were tomboy too and they just let me be who I am!

The other girls I used to hang out with tried to change me, saying alll the stuff I used to do weren't attractive to boys. Come on, I just wanted friends, and that also helped me in the romantic area too :)

Don't worry about Gyaru_Secrets, they are full of jealousy, I just don't give a penny to them. They just post about you because they don't have your beauty and are a bunch of fat girls behind their computer screen!

Tirin said...

ah your comment actually made me happy :) haha i'm glad there are people who won't change just because others want them to. it's so stupid!

about the girls on gal secrets; yes that's so true! thank you x)

Axel said...

Just take it with Dr. Seuss: "Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter" ;-)