Wednesday, December 15, 2010

More about my plans..

Hej hej people! So I'm quite serious about my latest plan to live and work in Norway for a while, because they earn more (especially Swedes who go there to work don't have to pay much taxes at all) and that way I can save money to travel and do fun things! I'm asking friends and such to come with because it's expensive to live there, so we have to be a few friends sharing an apartment to be able to save money. I don't know if my friends are too serious about it, so I need to find people who are... My friends are never as spontanious and adventurous as I am when it comes to these things. I just want to experience something new and then get enough money to travel to Japan again, and maybe visit USA.
Purikura from March in Tokyo
I asked Alex (the redhead in the pic) if she wanted to go to Norway with me and she would think about it. I wish Swedes would be more spontanious, haha... Anyway, I guess we'd still need more people (at least one more) to live with since the rent is really high in "big cities" there. It's gonna suck if my friends are the ones stopping me from doing things like this. >_<

xoxo

1 comment:

☆shawna☆ said...

If your friends back out you can always find a roomshare~

When I moved to a big city from my hometown (also spontaneous)
I just searched the internet and found a 1BDRM apartment and shared with 3 other people, so the rent was super cheap! If you find the right people, it can be quite fun!