Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm hungry :(

So today I went shopping with my Lina, but I didn't buy anything... except for a pink lip balm! Yesterday, on the other hand, I went shopping with my sister and bought a Christmas present for my brother :) It was snowing soooo much yesterday and today it was windy! Whyyyyy? I hate it! Zlata finally got her b-day presents from me and Lina! Mostly stuff for her new apartment :)

Anyway, I went to visit my old school yesterday and I realized I don't miss it at all. I thought I would, but I don't. I can't believe it's been a whole year since "julkalendern" (that funny play my class made before Christmas) and everything. A whole year!! That means it's almost been a year since Japan and everything. It's crazy! Oh and I'll write another post about Internet guys, since new things happened and people told me they found it interesting and true! haha

Aaaaanyway, I'll be going to Norberg next week and over Christmas I won't be blogging. I'll make a post as soon as I get home though!

xoxo

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Shit va snygg du är kvinna!! Wow!

Kram Jennifer

Nicki said...

Wooo~ Super Cute!