Thursday, December 9, 2010

Finished the drawing

I finished the drawing before going to bed yesterday, but my camera doesn't do it any justice and the scanner refuses to work! :/ I don't know why he has a rounder face when I take pictures of the drawing than he has in the drawing! That sucks... anyway, I'm really happy with it :) You can click on the small pics too.


I had the weirdest dream. First I was in the Swedish Big Brother house (I don't know why!!!) and then I was helping a hippo-elephant (yes, a mix of a hippo and an elephant) give birth to hippo-puppies (mix of hippos and puppies)! They were adorable :D Lina didn't want to help me in the dream, she was afraid of the hippo-elephant.

Anyway, I'm gonna find someone else to draw today :) A guy probably, they're somehow easier to draw than girls.

xoxo