Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dags att byta upp sig... + Internet guys part 2

I just went from this Hello Kitty makeup bag - that's been with me for yeeeeaaars (haha it's all brown and stuff from makeup, niiiiiiice):
 To this lovely pink sequin one♥:
So anyway, time for some words about Internet guys! Like... when random pervs write and I don't want to talk to them, apparantly I'm the slut and I'm the whore. How does that make any sense? Why don't they just try to get a life and a real girl instead of harassing strangers over the Internet?

Also when guys "hate" me because I don't reply after 10 seconds to everything they write on msn... what's up with that? First of all, I have a loooot of people to talk to there, so of course I won't be able to reply that quickly. Second, my status on msn is always set on "busy", meaning I have the right to be slow! Those kind of guys should also get a life, or at least add some more girls to their contact list...

There are also super religious people telling me I'll go to hell for not believing in God (seriously, it has happened sooo many times!). Why can't they just accept the fact that I'm an atheist, just like I accept that they're religious? It's not like I'm telling them they'll rot and be eaten by maggots (unless they're cremated) buried under ground when they die, because there is no heaven/hell. I let them believe whatever they want, please let me do the same. >_>
     Plus if there'd be a God, he'd be proud of me for not believing in him or something, since he would have been the one that created the free-minded human. If he'd want us all to believe in him, he wouldn't have created us that way. Am I right? Am I right? I'm so right.

2 comments:

゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚ HIME゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚ said...

nice makeup bag :)
too small for me >.< but cute.


lol xD
guys are sometimes very stupid xDD

I'm talking on msn verrry slowly cuz I'm doing thousands of different things at once ^^ But my friends are really patient (thanks god)

Tilde said...

Oh I don't have ALL my makeup in there! 2 lipsticks, 1 lipgloss, 1 small foundation, 1 eyeliner and a comb xD that's all