Thursday, December 9, 2010

Another drawing (no I don't have anything better to do)

I made another drawing! My camera seems to take away a lot of shading and stuff... but can you guess who this is? It's also an actor. Hint, he was in these movies (mark this "empty" field); 28 days later, Sunshine, Red eye, Inception, and lots of more films, but these are the ones I've watched.


Hope you can see who it is xD Ah I love drawing guys, it's much easier than drawing girls. It takes me maybe 3 hours to finish a portrait like this, if anyone's interested, hehe. I know I need to practise drawing different materials, you can barely see he's wearing a denim jacket... Oh well, I rarely draw these days and I haven't gone to any art school, so I think I'm doing well :)

6 comments:

ämil said...

Det är han som alltid spelar onding!!

Tirin said...

haha han ja! xD nej men i sunshine och 28 dagar senare är han snääääällllll :) typ iaf

Anonymous said...

omg cillian murphy ? i like this actor !

Anonymous said...

you have a real talent btw :)

melisa said...

är det inte han som är med i 28 dagar senare? :p

Tirin said...

jo :) det är han