Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Snö...

Webcam pic! Just to show off my awesome piercings. ;D
Haha why are they calling freckles a "skin issue" on TV?? I think freckles are cute! My brother is a redhead and he has lots of freckles (even on his ears - so cute!), even I get a few freckles in summer sometimes, at least I used to get them. It's normal, not a skin issue xD

Did you ever think about how female bodybuilders look like men with a wig and makeup (yes, I'm watching a documentary about female bodybuilders)? They even sound like men (the ones who use steroids)... but of course it's their choice... I just wonder though, the men who find them attractive, are they like secretly homosexual since the female bodybuilders on steroids are basically men...? I mean there's nothing feminine about them, whatsoever (except maybe the makeup and clothes...). Buuut as one of them said "if you don't like it, fine, look away". Yeah, that's what I'll do...

Oh and by the way, this is what it looks like here now;
Awesome...............


xoxo

1 comment:

Bee said...

T, you look better with straight hair. Oh, btw, why don't you get a chatbox? It's much better to chat with you :)